Sensors and Gas Detection
DWT invests and researches extensively in the field of chemical sensors and formulation chemistry for selective detection of Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TICs) and Chemical Warfare Agents (CWAs). DWT develops configurable sensor arrays with Machine Learning (ML) enhanced algorithm for identification of a variety of different chemical threats. Final solutions are integrated to different multi-gas detection platforms by our product development team.
Sensor arrays are qualified for indoor and outdoor operation conditions, providing rapid response and negligible false alarm rates and require no field calibration.
- CNT based sensor technology
- 100+ semi selective formulations
- TIC/CWA detection library
- ML based pattern recognition
- Wearable, droppable and disposable
DWT’s product development team provides solutions for CBRN and weapons system requirments. Our team leverages FEA/CFD simulation tools, additive manufacturing and in-house prototype testers for rapid development.
We create innovative products and mature them from initial design ideas through First Article Testing including:
- Fan & Motor Controller Designs
- Smart Sensor Systems
- Filter Modernization
- General Firmware, Software, and Hardware
- Robotics and Electrical Controls
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly
- Thermoplastic / Elastomeric Injection Molding
- Fabrication and Assembly
- Precision CNC Machining