Filters and Air Handling Systems
DWT Filter Portfolio
M12A2, M13A1, M19, M48, M49, M23A1, M24, M98, Lightweight Recirculation Filter Assembly.
DWT Filter Manufacturing
- Custom HEPA filter pleating and assembly
- Liner fabrication
- Aluminum/Steel housing – welding and fabrication
- Filter tester and test validation system design and manufacturing
DWT System Control
- 10 CFM – 1200 CFM Fan/Motor system design and manufacturing
- Custom controller design and assembly
- Filter performance monitor and sensor development
- M93 Gas Particulate Filter system control
Shipboard Collective Protection
Shipboard Filter Housing Modernization
DWT is modernizing Navy Shipboard Collective Protection Systems reducing overall footprint and improving airflow characteristics.
- Scalable filter housing design
- CFD/FEA optimized design
- In-house fabrication of prototypes
- MIL-DTL-901 tests
Expeditionary Collective Protection
FFHA - 400 (Fan Filter Housing Assembly)
- Portable chem-bio filtration system
- 400 cfm air flow at 15 iwg static pressure.
- Provides clean air for field hospitals, shelters, and command centers.
- Designed for easy installation and operation
- Can be installed with an ECU unit for fresh, clean air
- Can be used as a stand alone unit in re-circulation mode.
- Motor controller and blower assembly for M98 filter sets
Mobile Platform Collective Protection
Mobile Collective Protection
DWT uses unparalleled in-house expertise in filtration technology, fan and motor system design, and manufacturing to keep the warfighter safe on a mobile platform.
- Filter systems for tracked and wheeled mobile platform
- Can be used on a variety of vehicles like Stryker and Multiple Rocket Launch Systems
- 10 to 200 CFM systems
- Mobile Platform Collective Protection filter redesign
- M48 modernization